Clang 3.7 gives this warning when building the kernel:

> ../../../../dev/audio.c:1852:1: warning: stack frame size of 2504 bytes in
> function 'wskbd_initvol' [-Wframe-larger-than=]
> wskbd_initvol(struct audio_softc *sc, struct wskbd_vol *vol, char *cn, char
> *dn)
> ^

-Wframe-larger-than was backported to base GCC, so maybe there's a bug
that caused it to erroneously overlook this one. It's also possible that
Clang just compiles this function differently, but >450 bytes seems like
a really big difference.

Maybe it isn't worth fixing, but I thought it was worth pointing out. It
seems like it may have been introduced by the simplifications last June:

https://marc.info/?t=143400752000002&r=1&w=2