Most of these bug reports completely stink.

ALWAYS include *ALL* information in a report.

If you are told your report is missing information, write a completely
fresh report that includes ALL INFORMATION.  Don't reply in a series
of emails adding more and more information.  People who submit reports
which are missing information should feel terrible.

People in this project are not being paid to reconstruct sloppy email
chains of partial information.

It is a simple request, and we need to be firm.