Greetings,

I have been looking at uvideo trying to model a new driver I'm
attempting to port over and found a few issues (or what I precive
as issues).

Since the list likes separate diffs for easier discussion, Here
is my attempt to break them up in four emails. I think, with
exception of one, all should apply and compile individually.

Here are description of patches in decreasing order of my
confidence in proposing them:

1/4: Incorrect enum used for v4l2_buf.flags.
     This is a paste error I believe. Very simple diff

2/4: Assumption on endpoint index to use in uvideo_vs_open() vs
     actual saved endpoint address.

3/4: In uvideo_vs_set_alt(), according to the comment within
     while()-loop searches for an endpoint with requested
     bandwidth, or best match. An iterator index (int i) is used
     in the while()-loop, and eventually its value is used in
     usbd_set_interface().

     Is the "matched" interface's bAlternateSetting not the
     correct value to be used?

4/4: I don't believe V4L2_BUF_FLAG_QUEUED and V4L2_BUF_FLAG_DONE
     flags are handled correctly in our uvideo driver.