Hi Patrick,

On 2016-07-01 Fri 10:38 AM |, patrick keshishian wrote:

> Only comment I (as a user) have, has to do with liking the
> default look as-is.

Same for me. It's not pretty, but it's in keeping with the rest of the
landscape. Some CSS type guru could refashion the whole thing.

> I like the idea of this being put in a separate script/program
> (suggested by Alexander Hall); that way, it can easily be disabled
> (reverted to original look) with a one-line comment.

Most of the ideas on the web are TCL or Perl windows, which means
/usr/local/, which means ports,.... and they were so complicated,
writing PID files, watcher processes to kill the scripts, ughhhhh...

The page I adapted as a starting point was so simple & in base.

I hear you about easy on/off, + Alexander with an external widget.
--
Craig Skinner | http://linkd.in/yGqkv7