On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 03:20:34AM -0400, Ian Sutton wrote:
> I am working on a MD PCI-E driver for the armv7/imx platform. It
> attaches via FDT/simplebus, ascertaining its physical memory addresses
> from the fdt structure originating from the dtb files present on the
> msdos bootloader partition. The dtb files we're using now have the
> cubox's 'pcie' nodes disabled via a "status=disabled" property. The
> following patches fix this in the decompiled dtb outfiles:

I thought the wlan was attached to pcie but it seems it is
actually an sdio device.

https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/tree/arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6qdl-microsom.dtsi

/* USDHC1 - Connected to optional BRCM Wifi/BT/FM */
&usdhc1 {
        pinctrl-names = "default";
        pinctrl-0 = <&pinctrl_microsom_brcm_wifi &pinctrl_microsom_usdhc1>;
        bus-width = <4>;
        mmc-pwrseq = <&usdhc1_pwrseq>;
        keep-power-in-suspend;
        no-1-8-v;
        non-removable;
        vmmc-supply = <&reg_brcm>;
        status = "okay";
};

http://wiki.solid-run.com/doku.php?id=products:imx6:microsom:quad
Wifi: 802.1 b/g/n - 2.4 Ghz / Bluetooth: V 4.0 (BCM4330)

So it looks like there isn't anything attached to pcie.