On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 6:41 AM, Tobias Pape <tob...@netshed.de> wrote:

> Hi
>
> On 14.09.2016, at 13:37, Brent Cook <bust...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > ​Once the expectations of the callbacks are finalized, this needs a good
> explanation in the manual.​
>

> Ok, how would I do that best?
> I admit to have amended the man page by sheer copy-and-paste-of-very-small-
> bits™,
> so what would you suggest me to write?
>
> Other than that, thanks for applying the patch.
>
> Best regards
>         -Tobias

​Generally, what are the expectations of a callback, what should it return
and when.

A good example section and/or regression test would go a long way.​ We've
used nc(1) to test a lot of the other libtls features so far. There also
are some libtls golang bindings in tree under regress, though I'm not sure
how up-to-date they are.