On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 12:04:18PM +0200, Stefan Sperling wrote:
> Here's another update which fixes the data rates ACKs are sent at.
> This helps block ack with multiple associated clients.
>
> There still seems to be an occasional problem during the initial association.
> It seems that sometimes parameters aren't applied correctly the first time.
> If you see bad performance, try 'ifconfig iwm0 scan' while associated.
> As a side effect this reconfigures the device.
> Not sure where that bug is yet. Perhaps the code somehow works better
> if we already have some AP info cached from a previous association?

These changes have now been committed.

Except I didn't commit the change which adds an iwm_updateedca() handler.
It is not ready to go in because the net80211 stack does not call this
handler yet so I'll need to investigate how to make this work.
It's not a very important change anyway and can wait.