Hi,

I wrote this little tool for vmd that is not intended for the tree,
but will eventually go into ports (it uses kcgi which is not in base).

way.  I basically use it to test images that go out into the "real
public cloud" later, but it is also useful for vmd VMs in general.

I'd welcome feedback on code and manpage.

https://github.com/reyk/meta-data
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/reyk/meta-data/master/meta-data.8

Please note that the find_vm() logic will be changed (not doing it on
the bridge interface anymore) once I got the chance to add another
imsg to query vmd over its socket directly.  I first have to finish
some other pending vmd diffs for it ...

Reyk