It detects as MT7650 by OpenBSD 6.0  after some code modification, not
MT7601U. Many sources like WikiDevi says that TP-LINK Archer T2UH has
MT7610U and somewhere I found that is equivalent to RT2860, but OpenBSD
detects is as MT7650. I haven't opened the stick to check the model
exactly. Going to do so soon.

Denis