Looks like this never got a response and we are seeing the same issue.

OpenBSD 6.0, Dell 330, iDRAC 8, trying to get a console with the
iDRAC.  Works great with Linux or ESXi on the box, but OpenBSD does
not work.  There is major keystroke loss which makes it impossible to
use.

Is there a way to disable DDB without recompiling?

--
"You should sit in nature for 20 minutes a day.
 Unless you are busy, then you should sit for an hour"