On Sat, Aug 12, 2017 at 10:15:56AM -0700, Andrew Fresh wrote:
> The full patch is here, but most of it is documentation and tests:
> http://cvs.afresh1.com/~andrew/OpenBSD-perl-5.24.2.patch.txt

I have applied this on my laptop.  Let's see whether anything breaks.

> Planning to do a single commit for it, unless someone really wants all
> the churn of getting stock 5.24.2 in then adding our patches.

Usually I prefer a vendor import so I can see, what OpenBSD is doing
differently.  Curently it is hard to see what patches we have
relative to 5.24.1 as it was missed previously.

But if that means too much work for you, I would also accept a
simple commit.

OK bluhm@