Huge congrats to all OpenBSD developers for another rock-solid release,
and with so many wonderful improvements to boot!

Just a couple of small nits:

On Mon, Oct 09, 2017 at 08:44:31AM -0600, Theo de Raadt wrote:
> - SYSTEM SOURCE CODE ---------------------------------------------------
>
> The source code for all four subsystems can be found in the
> pub/OpenBSD/6.2/ directory:
>
>         xenocara.tar.gz     ports.tar.gz   src.tar.gz     sys.tar.gz
>
> The README (https://ftp.OpenBSD.org/pub/OpenBSD/6.2/README) file
> explains how to deal with these source files.

The README file actually makes no mention of what to do with these
files

The README also says:
> - Thanks to everyone who has purchased an OpenBSD CD-ROM.

I sent the sort of small donation which you'd expect from a student, to
help make up for the loss of income from CD sales... ;^)