On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 11:39:22AM -0700, Scott Bonds wrote:
> Here's a patch to add instructions for using a keydisk to the FAQ, as
> promised: https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-bugs&m=150776298218879&w=2
>
> I tried refactoring to reduce the redundancy between the passphrase and
> keydisk methods in the FAQ, but it came out more difficult to read, so I
> went with being clearer but more verbose.

Thanks, but I'm sorry, I don't think this is the way to go: it is far
too long and repeats too many things verbatim from the password-based
FDE section.

If we are going to include a keydisk-based softraid section in the FAQ,
it should be very short and essentially only explain the few steps that
are different from the password-based case: how do I set up a keydisk
and perhaps show the bioctl command with its output.