On Fri, Oct 13, 2017 at 12:21 PM, Krzysztof Strzeszewski <krz...@krzy.ch>
wrote:

> When I upgrade 6.1 to 6.2 in my futro s400 i have kernel panic.

It's unfortunate that no one has submitted to dm...@openbsd.org the dmesg
from that hardware since February 2016.  Please consider doing so every
time you upgrade your kernel, so that we have a record of what is working.

> cpu0 at mainbus0: (uniprocessor)
> mtrr: Pentium Pro MTRR support, 8 var ranges, 88 fixed ranges
> uvm_fault(0xd0c589b0, 0xd0f32000, 0, 1) -> e
> kernel: page fault trap, code=0
> Stopped at      memcmp+0x11:    repe cmpsl      (%esi),%es:(%edi)
> ddb>

 https://www.openbsd.org/ddb.html

Without a backtrace, all we can see is that a copy operation in the kernel
faulted, with no indication of *which* copy operation did so.

Philip Guenther