On 14/10/17(Sat) 01:23, Helg Bredow wrote:
> The attached patch vastly improves fuse argument and option parsing. For
> example, all sshfs options will now be parsed successfully. It's a
> substantial patch and can't be easily broken down further.
>
> In addition, this also adds support for the -d and -odebug options.
>
> I've also included a regression test that confirms it's working as intended.
>
> The only contentious part of the patch is that fuse no longer fails if it
> doesn't recognise an argument or option, it only prints a message to stdout.
> This is because fuse file systems can pass additional options to fuse and
> most are not supported and/or recognised yet and this would prevent those
> file systems from running.
>
> I'm happy to take feedback and recommendations.

Your diffs are good but it would be easier if you could submit one diff
per issue.

For example, split the debug part, the foreground part, the options and
the regress.  This will allow us to integrate some non contentious part
of your diff then discuss the rest.

You also want to have a look at /usr/lib/check_sym since you're adding
new symbols to the library.