bgpd uses that way *because* it can use an alternate socket.  Being able
to specify a different socket for daemon/client is pretty helpful.

On 2017 Nov 28 (Tue) at 16:06:51 +0100 (+0100), Sebastian benoit wrote:
:Hi,
:
:your diff looks good, but i would rather do it the way bgpd/bgpctl do it:
:
:there the default is  /var/run/bgpd.sock.<rdomain> where <rdomain> is the
:routing domain bgpctl is running in.  To administer bgpd(8) in a different
:routing domain, run bgpctl in said routing domain.
:
:i.e. it detects the rdomain at startup, bgpctl does the same.
:
:Can you do that in relayd? It was commited there in sometime in summer.
:
:/Benno
:
: