> > On Mon, Nov 27 2017 20:22:30 +1100, Jonathan Gray wrote:
> > > I'm interested in reports from people who saw corruption on Intel
> > > graphics during the brief period when Mesa 17.1.6 was in the tree.

The issue is back.

x230.

run xpdf on a document which large regions of black and white, and
flip between pages.

It looks like something is cached and not being
pushed/invalidated/writethrough.  so it does not make it onto the
screen correctly.  there are cache-streaks which don't update on an
idle machine.

If the machine is very busy, it is hard to see these because the cache
lines get pushed earlier.

But on an idle machine, documents are unreadable.