On Thu, May 03, 2018 at 09:48:13PM +0200, Jesper Wallin wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just noticed that aucat(1) is missing pledge.  However, I'm aware that
> aucat(1) is talking to sndiod(8), which is being pledged properly.  But
> seeing that programs like yes(1) is properly pledged, I don't see any
> reason not to pledge aucat(1) as well, unless I'm missing something
> obvious.

Thanks. The promise list to use audio and/or midi is in the
sio_open(2) man page, so the following seem to be needed: stdio,
audio, rpath, wpath, cpath, unix, inet, dns.

aucat could be pledged() since the very beginning; imho this makes
sense as the "risky" part is slot_new(), when file headers are parsed.