On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 05:19:29PM +0200, Florian Obser wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 06:03:00PM +0300, Mikhail wrote:
> > Nuke non-existing chapter link in netintro.4.
>
> My system has quite a few DIAGNOSTIC sections in section 4:
>
> $ fgrep  DIAGNOSTICS /usr/share/man/man4/* | wc -l
>       72

it's an easy mistake to make. but i think the text is clear enough,
since just before it, it says:

         The SYNOPSIS section of each network interface entry gives
         a sample specification of the related drivers for use in
         providing a system description to the config(8) program.

in that context, i don;t think we need to spell out the implied "of each
network interface".

jmc