Lauri, Matthieu, thank you for saving me the trouble having to read and
understand the code of this big fat hippopotamus.

So, that means somehow I actually accidentally pressed annoying touchpad
and was lucky enough to click "Print-All Immediately" without noticing
that... I regret that I've sent previous messages (I had a feeling it's
a mistake to send them from the beginning), especially Theo's reaction
made me irritated. I am happy to realise I don't use coloured cursors. I
hope starting thread about this problem didn't hurt anyone besides Theo.

(sarcasm): My mails explicitly show that I am asshole which uses
community as unpaid workforce, today Matthieu and Lauri have made
everything for me.