On Wed, Sep 12, 2018 at 05:40:49PM +0100, Jason McIntyre wrote:
> hi.
>
> i'm all for the diff but... generally usage() does not spit out a
> description of the options (with some exceptions). if you look at the
> man page, the irony is that the usage seems more verbose.
>
> anyone object to removing the list that follows the synopsis? if not,
> i'd prefer that.
>
> unrelated question: anyone know why the argument to -g is "gap3len"?
>
> jmc

Hello,

I agree, removing it from usage() and putting the information in the man
page is more inline with other OpenBSD utilities.

I might get to that on Friday or during the weekend.

(not 100% sure on the gap3len, but I believe it's kinda like a safety
gap used to compensate between the slight differences between the drive
that originally wrote the disk and the one that is currently writing the
disk)

Thanks for the feedback.

--
Sascha Paunovic <aza...@posteo.net>