On Sat, Nov 03, 2018 at 06:21:38PM -0400, Ted Unangst wrote:
> Mark Kettenis wrote:
> > SENSOR_VELOCITY would make sense.  It should be m/s with some
> > appropriate scaling.  We don't need to represent speeds higer than
> > 299792458 m/s, so micrometers per second would be a good choice.
>
> is it reasonable to use mm/s so that distance and velocity are consistent?

We're talking about the internal unit here, and afaict using um/s would
be consistent with distance which is in um per sensors.h:

        SENSOR_DISTANCE,                /* distance (uMeter) */
        SENSOR_ACCEL,                   /* acceleration (u m/s^2) */
        SENSOR_VELOCITY,                /* velocity (u m/s) */