If you are not able to see this mail, click
http://r.email.fmspaymentprocessing.com/mk/mr/SoF62UGQ02tiuhqDDC7ur3AQVmMTmWOY4ItFheydt-OMVsu9VuSGbgWcVWiYF6aEBLwVlvIwiJySTkxQfQvYta6ZUPMGett9Y_iP6Fj4q7Pn_6Ind0x_Eeu2PS3Z

Hi Owner of  Olde Fort Inn

I am writing on behalf of Harbortouch POS Systems to request a meeting with you
discuss Upgrade to a touchscreen POS system for FREE!

Harbortouch POS systems combine state-of-the-art software with high quality
hardware to deliver the ultimate business management solution. Offering
countless time and money saving features, POS systems streamline your
operations and give you a top-level view of your business with comprehensive
reporting functionality so that you can focus on what's important: keeping your
customers satisfied and spending! Now available with a 30 day risk-free trial,
Harbortouch can upgrade your current terminal to a full-featured, touchscreen
POS system with no up-front costs!

WHY UPGRADE?
• Streamline your operations for greater efficiency
• Take advantage of countless time and money saving features
• Get a top-level view of your business with robust reporting
• Manage employees with a built-in time clock
• Track inventory to monitor stock levels
• Installation, training and 24/7 support
• Lifetime equipment warranty**

In the instance that you’re not the right person who looks into this, I would
appreciate it if you could direct me to the right contact.

Would you be available today to learn if we're a fit for you? What is the best
number to reach you?

Sincerely,

Frank Peralta | Tel:914-222-3037
POS Systems Expertise

PS: [ You can read more about our POS systems in our website ](
http://r.email.fmspaymentprocessing.com/mk/cl/f/jsc_fnm20vpSP9X-nr68GNXU-yAVH-RP8foYwX47Pr2w8BAvzI1jbvm5LDhtGXbVZHfrElAm23HlUswm7gyUdsyjpT673BoWioXCKzPjPX76vJDtN3-9gv8EhVp-Rng8-vRzYDuqvsN2uvIGUfd87064qCmD_7p_6XTbzfXYuQ9BrTOzvkiqxvEw
 )

POS SYSTEMS FREE
302 Bedford Ave Ste 494
Williamsburg , NY 11249
he...@possystemsfree.com

This email was sent to tech@openbsd.org
You received this email because you are registered with POS Systems FREE

[ Unsubscribe here ](
http://r.email.fmspaymentprocessing.com/mk/un/4YCdJHdJtnj_FZKo9FeNO62YspsKcZ9zptBpX16z1pso_yMa9zfkNlnqFsUXE-2FQwEim3D6S4ATCMsDJtdR-9NT_OliMvpS7V6w36FP3iHKE6XrpgG_065crD-docq-P0oyZHPZkYovo8jEDdJrsZtW
 )

Sent by
[  ](
http://r.email.fmspaymentprocessing.com/mk/cl/f/_ZtdzKejCJzy7umm6cpPeKSlxztheYofOVSGt7RsMyUajQcASQ3Rq5jqqfnn7wsdfQJ_K9bAm61ucCxTshuL5IuT-mLebEGak7hMZDzMMH00xOXafgwva0TsGVtInLo5-zqeYF_rJQ8MyDEgg1aykstewIZ95NCJUQjNYvkGYlBSBp_TmEa102BuC6myTemuRAe8pJUKOLagfIC2FMYpHJmDlJOfbV_fXAKYD-t0k_7tPxwtpbSlXMmYPBL-Ub5kdunym1mGVYUAMs2t13-JARivpmi6EgrAiyOhV1AbnTAOmkiy8u-vED4
 )

© 2018 POS Systems FREE
    Mauris commodo massa tortor, u [ sit amet,consectetur adipisicing ]( # )
Nunc fermentum neque quam, sodales eleifend elit imperdiet vitae. Aliquam id
euismod nulla. Suspendisse imperdiet, sem et sollicitudin egestas, urna nunc
auctor massa, vulputate pharetra mi odio nec tortor. Ut ultricies massa viverra
quis.