Hi,

So i have a little IPv6 problem.

I have a machine in colocation that has IPv6. I have my home cable
modem connection that does not have it.

So I thought: I make my own tunnel. First I tried gif(4), that worked,
but only after some fighting with mtu settings on all hosts on my home
net via rad.  Performance was kinda bad. So I'm looking for an
alternative. I thougt: IPSEC should be able to do this.

I have a flow from my locally created IPv6 net to any and vice versa.
THe flow itself works.

There I ran into the trouble that you cannot specify a default
gateway, since my remote gw (the host in colo) it is not reachable
according to route(8).

How does one solve the default route problem?  I never really
understood how routing works in the presense of IPSEC flows.

        -Otto