Am 10.07.2019 20:18 schrieb Theo de Raadt:
Ofcourse there are also custom sets, like site${VERSION}-*.tgz . Which is
something to keep in mind.

Yeah, we could delete support for that entirely

Those of you so used to pushing buttons and requiring special features
used by a limited subset of the community really don't know what hole
you are starting to dig

Please do not for the install-installer. I think those who are really using site*.tgz know that automation is obliteration and don't need site (or selected sets
back then) "awareness" in the update tools.

While I think sys{upgrade,patch,merge} are useful, who installs such
machines (e.g. laptops) in a "site.tgz" way anyway?

--
pb