On Mon, Jan 13, 2020 at 05:55:06PM +0100, Tobias Heider wrote:
> I think we should discuss whether we can remove the flow
> (and the -6 flag) as I constantly hear people complaining
> that it broke their setups and I don't think anyone
> expects some seemingly unrelated program breaking IPv6.

A missing -6 flag on the iked command line, is a very unexpected
way to break your IPv6 setup.  So we should remove that.

OK bluhm@

If there is demand for such a feature, we could create an option
in the example/iked.conf that shows how to disable IPv6.
And perhaps one to disable IPv4 for the IPv6 hipser :-)

bluhm