Hello,

</snip>

> >     Looks like Vadim found a bug and I'll take a look at the patch
> >     he has sent.
> Where do you see a bug?

    at description of 'user' match the pf.conf(5) reads as follows:

         User and group IDs can be specified as either numbers or names.
         The syntax is similar to the one for ports.  The following
         example allows only selected users to open outgoing connections:

               block out proto tcp all
               pass  out proto tcp from self user { < 1000, dhartmei }

    sentence 'The syntax is similar to the one for ports' sets my expectations
    I can define a range of users in the same way I define a range of ports.
    Looks useful to me, though a bug in parse.y might be just a tip of iceberg
    here.

regards
sashan