On Wed 2020.02.12 at 22:03 +0100, Solene Rapenne wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 12, 2020 at 07:15:36PM +0100, Franz Bettag wrote:
> > Dear OpenBSD folks,
> >
> > appended you will find a patch allowing cwm to also parse the contents
> > of /etc/ssh/ssh_known_hosts and thus extend the ssh menu.
> >
> > the diff was taken against the latest source on the github xenocara repo.
> >
> > comments and/or feedback is much appreciated.
> >
> > thanks for considering this. :)
> >
> > best regards
>
> seems people agreed to remove this feature 3 weeks ago but it's still
> not committed.
>
> https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-tech&m=157972423522573&w=2

There's a lot of private diapproval; one person gave an alternative
(thank you), which might be feasible in some way, but I'm still
unconvinced any of this belongs in a wm. At this point I don't care
enough - it is not getting in the way, but I object to giving it more
features; once this thing gets in the way, it's another story.