On Sun, May 03, 2020 at 04:40:44AM +0200, Stéphane Aulery wrote:

> a) Removing sets selection from the installer
> b) Supporting an upgrade of the sets already installed.

The FAQ already describes exactly how to upgrade with whatever sets one
wants to. I have used that method many, many times successfully.
I can't see any reason whatsoever to turn an addon tool into anything
more than what it is. If someone can't even bother to read the FAQ, why
should they even be using OpenBSD at all?

No intention to sound rude, but everything is already spelled out in
detail on the website.

Chris Bennett