On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 11:03:45PM -0600, Jason A. Donenfeld wrote:
> I plan to publish some easy one-click
> scripts for users to mess around with the kernel support while we're
> working through it here on the list.

While tailing my opensmtpd log waiting for the mailing list server to
release it's graylist, aforementioned script came to be. As root on the
latest snapshot, run:

   ftp -o - https://git.zx2c4.com/wireguard-openbsd/plain/quickbuilder.sh | sh

The "ftp|sh" idiom is dumb and you can do better, and feel free to do
something safer with the same idiom inside that script. But anyway, if
you get past that, reboot, and then you can use wg(8), wg-quick(8), and
`ifconfig wg0 create` like normal.

This should allow for some quick and dirty testing of this, if folks
here are curious or eager to play around.

Jason