Hi Tom,

Thanks for offering.

I built a personal OpenBSD/socppc 6.5 release last year for my RB600A and
continue to use it. I tried building 6.6 but found compiling clang infeasible
on a platform with only 128MB of memory and PIO compact flash. I tried to
improve the swap experience by adding an SSD but gave up due to problems with
my miniPCI SATA card.

So although I’m fond of the boards I do not expect to see further development
on them. (That said, it should be possible in principle to compile a socppc
kernel
and use the macppc userspace; and if you or anyone reading would like the
socppc 6.5 release, contact me off-list.)

Regards the RB800, from what I understand these require significant effort
to support as they use a substantially different PowerPC core from that
supported by our powerpc code[0].

cheers,
Richard.

[0] https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=126938500604186&w=2