Hello Joshua,

thanks by your answer.

I just was sending a feedback and pretending to develop it alone. But actually I have not so much time, so I'm going to take it easy.

On 2020-06-11 13:43, joshua stein wrote:
On Thu, 11 Jun 2020 at 08:29:12 +0200, Romero Pérez, Abel wrote:
Hello,

I tried to install stable flavor from USB on the MBP 13-inch 2019, with no
luck, and the following issues:

1. Booting kernel messages

Centered on the screen, with a very small size, not working well for
reading.

That is due to there being limited space in the ramdisks for an
additional font.  Once you boot to a normal kernel after
installation you'll get a larger font.

2. After booting, keyboard not working

I had to connect an USB KB.

The T2-chip MacBooks connect the keyboard and touchpad behind the T2
chip, requiring a custom driver to interface with it and "unlock"
the virtual USB host controller.

A Linux driver that does this is at
https://github.com/MCMrARM/mbp2018-bridge-drv

3. Couldn't install on disk

I can't ensure I installed the OS on the SSD because I got some errors when
choosing the to install device. But the font was very small...

Apple has used some weird NVMe devices in their recent laptops.  I'm
not sure specifically what is required for the 2019 MBP though.

It's going to be a lot of work to get OpenBSD (or Linux for that
matter) running on that machine, and who knows what other components
will not work properly after installation.  It's probably not worth
the hassle.  The pre-T2 2015 MacBook Pro works ok.