On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 07:22:24AM +0100, Jason McIntyre wrote:
> i guess the diff is correct, but removes what might be a handy reminder.
It makes assumptions about the environment in which systat was started
and it is wrong/misleading in some cases.

> i'm fine with this bit of doc remaining or being deleted. i guess ^Z is
> well enough known that people don;t need it documented here.
Then top(1) ought to have it as well, but there is no point in doing so;
we might as well mention ^c killing the program in most manuals, but
even then we're making an assumption about the program's environment
rather than documenting behaviour of the very program itself.