> Awesome, thanks!
>
> I will test that, ASAP,
> do not hesitate to slay dragon,
> i heard the bathing in the blood pool is good for the skin
>
> Little concern, I did the test without the MFS and ran into issues ,
> anyway i get back to you (or list ?) when i have test report with patched
> kernel

Yes, howver, you didn't tell my what options you had on the filesystem mounted
when you did the test without MFS, because it matters. If you had your
filesystem
mounted ASYNC it would have exhibited the same behavoir.  the issue is due to
the
async mount, which MFS does by default, not strictly to do with MFS.