Hi everyone,
I would like to add a clear screen feature for the vi mode of ksh.
I have seen that it has been done for the emacs mode last year and wanned to
adapt that code to vi.
But it isn't quite a success for now because it's hard for me to get were the
clear screen operation is actually written in emacs.c and it is also probably
due to the fact that I'm not really used to C.
Here is a sum up of my understanding of it :
It's clear that the important function is x_redraw, but more precisely
according to my understanding of it, it clears the screen when x_bs is called
which itself calls x_adjust and I guess that x_adjust is eventually clearing
the screen, but I'm not quite sure that this is what is happening.
So here are my two main questions :
1. Do you think it is a good approach? Or should I try to understand how to
clear the screen by reading another code which is maybe simpler?
2. Am I understanding the clear-screen feature of emacs?

Thanks in advance for all your responses, and advices,
Best,
⁣Rhylx​