On Fri, Oct 09, 2020 at 09:39:37AM +0200, Christopher Zimmermann wrote:

> Hi Matthieu,
>
> you already gave an ok some time ago to merge changes to fonttosfnt. Now
> that my changes have been tested and merged upstream I'd like to integrate
> them into xenocara. May I ask for another ok?

Sorry I should have reacted faster. I've asked Peter Hutterer to make
a formal release of xfonttosfnt 1.1.1 with your commits upstreams. In
the long run it makes things easier to follow if we can just upgrade
to the upstream version.

May I ask you for a few more days of waiting ? If nothing happens on
the xorg side in the next 3 days, then ok to commit the changes
locally.

--
Matthieu Herrb