pf.conf says this in QUEUEING
https://man.openbsd.org/pf.conf#QUEUEING

> If the referenced queue does not exist on the outgoing interface,
> the default queue for that interface is used.

however, with this simple config

queue std on re0 bandwidth 100M
queue lan parent std bandwidth 100M
queue internet parent std bandwidth 900K flows 512 default
match proto udp from em0:network to any port 53 queue dns

when reloading the file with pfctl, I get the following error:
/etc/pf.conf:27: queue dns is not defined

From the man page, I understand that if the queue used in match
doesn't exist, the default queue is used, as if "queue dns" wasn't
written in the rule.

Either the man page is wrong or not easy to understand, or the
parser is wrong.