Trying to announce a network on a wg(4) interface via ospf6d, just
using passive to pick up the prefix, i.e.

interface wg0 { passive }

It's failing with "/etc/ospf6d.conf:10: unnumbered interface wg0".

With -v I get 'interface with index 27 not found' (this is "normal"
with ospf6d) and the routable address does show up e.g. "if_newaddr:
ifindex 27, addr 2a03:xxxx:xx:xx::xxxx/64" before giving the
unnumbered interface error. There is normally no link-local address
for wg.

If I manually configure a link-local the interface is successfully
added.

Anyone have an idea what the behaviour should be here? For passive
would it make sense to accept an interface without link-local?