On Thu, Jul 21, 2022 at 11:10:41AM +0200, Claudio Jeker wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 20, 2022 at 12:28:25PM +0200, Claudio Jeker wrote:
> > On Wed, Jul 20, 2022 at 10:56:29AM +0200, Claudio Jeker wrote:
> > > This diff moves kroute_insert to use struct kroute_full and do the
> > > allocation for struct kroute / kroute6 inside kroute_insert. This removes
> > > a lot of similar code all over kroute.c. While doing that also convert
> > > kr_redistribute() to use struct kroute_full and kill the code duplication
> > > there as well.
> > >
> > > A lot more to clean up but that seems like a resonable step right now.
> >
> > This diff is not ready yet. I missed that kr/kr6 are used after
> > send_rtmsg(). Need to fix that first.
>
> This version works now. I moved send_rtmsg() into kroute_insert() which is
> not ideal but for no it allows us to move forward.

This looks good now.  In kr_redistribute, the scope_id is not copied in
the AID_INET6 case. I assume that's not an issue since we won't try to
redistribute link-local addresses.

Other than that, the only very important remark that I have is that
kr4_change() and kroute_insert() now have two empty lines before the
last return. I'd drop at least one of those.

ok