Hi,

I recently purchased a VisionFive board (8GB of RAM + video) and
wanted to run OpenBSD on it.  The FAQ states that this board
needs "Some firmware configuration tweaks" to boot OpenBSD.

I have searched the mailing list archives on marc.info and was
unable to find anything on this.  I have successfully wired up
a USB adapter that connects to the GPIO pins and I have a serial
console working so if someone could help me understand:

1. How to get to something that lets me change the firmware
   options

- and -

2.  What changes I need to make to boot

I would appreciate it.  The 7.1 installation notes talk about
being able to boot from USB with the vendor-supplied uSD card
inserted.  If I am able to successfully do that, would I then
install OpenBSD on the uSD card from the install71.img image
on the USB drive?

Thanks in advance for any advice / pointers.  I'd really like
to run OpenBSD on this board.

br...@theeverlys.com