Hi tech@,

I noticed that ~C stopped working in my -current, from last Saturday,
holding the message "commandline disabled". The rest of the ~-escapes
work tho, and ~C is no longer present in ~?. Went to check the code,
currenlty sitting on Git commit e0b284df3ba7772329d85f200545e3bc5a84d54e
only to find out that there are no instances of that message in it. A
`make` later, the "classic" behaviour is restored.

1. For how long this experiment is going to last? Is there a way to
   disable it? I tried with `permitlocalcommand=yes` with no success.
2. Can I see the patch? And more generally, is there a way to know of
   this experiments other than running into them?

TIA,