On Thu, 2023-03-30 at 16:31 +0200, Omar Polo wrote:

> Furthermore, the man page explicitly states that script -c runs
> sh(1):
>
>      -c command
>              Run sh -c command, instead of an interactive shell.
> [...]
>
> So I'd say that script(1) is working as intended.  What was exactly
> the issue that you were trying to solve?

Sorry, I didn't read the manual carefully.

I have two types of shell scripts. When selecting different types of
shell to execute script through $0, and did not work as expected. Then
I looked at the source code and could specify the shell through the
$SHELL environment variable, but finally sh was executed, so, I thought
it was a bug.

Thank you.