On Mon, May 22, 2023 at 04:26:20PM +0200, Claudio Jeker wrote:
> On Wed, May 03, 2023 at 10:04:33AM +0200, Claudio Jeker wrote:
> > This diff converts the current print code of -f to use json_do api.
> > I did some minimal refactoring to reduce code repetition and more is for
> > sure possible. I changed the way how the errstr is dumped but apart from
> > that the objects remain the same (apart from spacing differences).
>
> Would still like to commit this diff at some point. So please test and
> report back.

I reviewed the diff carefully when you first sent it but waited for
testing from people who actually use the JSON output. Of course I then
forgot. I like this a lot and consider it a big improvement over the
current code.

In my testing I see exactly what you describe. I am ok with landing this
once it has seen some relevant testing.