Thanks, your diff looks correct to me. ok stsp@

> This works fine with my 11ac setup and performance seems OK (around
> 200Mbps - what can I expect on OpenBSD these days?).  I don't know if
> the device supports UHB channels.

This speed matches what I see in my environment, more or less.
Apparently it goes up to 300 Mbit/s for some people, but I have never
seen it go that far up myself.

We are capped to 80 MHz channels at the moment. I do have a 160MHz AP now
but would need to find spare time to make that work (as things look right
now, me finding time for this soon is rather unlikely).

And the size we advertise for aggregates on Rx in VHT capabilities is
the smallest possible value we can advertise in 11ac (3895 octets).
Increasing this frame size limit should result in a performance boost.
We might have to increase the size of our Rx buffers accordingly, unless
the hardware handles de-aggregation into a cluster of our 4k-sized Rx
buffers, which may well be the case but I don't know for sure.
It would not be an entirely trivial diff, but likely less coding work
and more widely applicable than 160 MHz channel support.