On Thu, Sep 07, 2023 at 01:10:17PM BST, Walter Alejandro Iglesias wrote:

> I didn't know that, thanks.  I'd like to send the patch to the
> maintainer of this version too, but after downloading a snapshot a
> README.1st in the tarball says:
>
>     Please do not contact the original authors about bugs you
>     find in this version. Contact skimo...@kotnet.org instead.
>     [...]
>     New versions will be made available on
>     http://www.kotnet.org/~skimo/nvi
>     [...]
>
>     Sven Verdoolaege
>

> It's not clear who I should contact to, the http link is broken so
> probably the email address is also broken.
>
> And the info the tarball about how to build it is also incomplete.
>
> Perhaps this project is a bit abandoned?

Hi Walter,

No worries!

The way I read the above is Sven Verdoolaege (skimo) saying:

        Do not contact Keith Bostic et al., contact me instead.

Either way, the last time I contacted Sven, which was some years
ago mind you, I had first used the nvi's Git repository owner's
email address. You might also try the email address from the last
two commits (Signed-Off field) where the replies came from.

Regards,

Raf