Sagar Acharya wrote in
 <ndtlafx--...@tutanota.com>:
 |Thanks Peter, your comments were very helpful and I made some progress
 |
 |I have currently hosted server at 587. I have also set

 |_submission._tcp.humaaraartha.in. SRV

 |records which point to 587. However, I think such a thing is not impleme\
 |nted by default to be detected by mailservers, perhaps, SMTPD.
 |
 |Is such a check on other ports in case 25 connection is not established \
 |implemented?

Submission is for mail-user-agents, whereas SMTP is for
mail-transfer-agents.
Having said that, for yourself you can do whatever you want, but
you cannot expect that the SMTP servers of the world play nicely
with it.  That is: if you relay your own mail and that of all
computers of your own to one SMTP server, which then sends those
emails out to the world, then you can configure all your computers
to relay to a specific port, and drive the SMTP server on that.
But the world will respond to your :25.

--steffen