Folks,

thanks to all who submitted undeadly reports on p2k23 hackathon to undeadly,
if anyone else would like to send a rough list of cool stuff they were
working on to me Ill submit an update to undeadly also,
I appreciate all the time you folks put into the hackathon and Hope
you enjoyed it  as much as I enjoyed hosting you good folks,

all the best,

Tom Smyth

--
Kindest regards,