Hello Chris,

Chris Johnston [2013-08-20 15:28 -0400]:
> I was going through the list of people in the ~uds-organizers team as we
> prepare for another UDS and noticed that quite a few people who are
> still on the team no longer have an affiliation with Ubuntu.
>
> I was wondering if it may be possible for the TB, as it is the admin for
> the team, to do a review of the members of the team and purge any
> members who are no longer in a position in which they should be on the team.

We quickly discussed this in today's TB meeting and agreed to set the
default expiry to one year, with self-renewal. I removed members where
it's clear that they don't need membership any more, set the ones who
probably don't need it any more to expiry in a month, and everyone
else to expire on 2014-06-01 (to avoid expiring in the middle of an
UDS).

Martin