Hi Chris

It's possible that it's a Fusion issue, but I doubt it because I've used it
with WE 7.2 in the past with no problems. I guess I'll try it again with 7.2
then upgrade to 7.5 when I can be bothered. To tell you the truth Windows
doesn't do much for me these days anyway.  Personal choice, of course.  But I
find Windows a bit cumbersome.  That said there's no doubt it does have
advantages.  For instance, VoiceOver struggles with Ajax websites.

Gordon