Hello Dane

Actually I was wrong about Bluetooth. The equipment they sell is FM, as you
describe. But there are a number of designs. Some of them work with an input
she, some of them work by interfacing with the iCom which I bought for Gordon a
while back. Actually he has 2 of them now, and that pay dividends. There's a
device which gods with the iCom which I also bought him called a "TVLink.
Perhaps a misleading name; because the device works with any audio source.

Yes, there is a delay of a very short period but it isn't enough to cause
Gordon problems. But the microphone transmitters are FM with digital coupling
so I'm sorry I gave inaccurate information there. Some of them as I said use
the iCom and some use an input shoe directly. But the problem with those which
use the input shoe is cables. The reason we were looking at the iCom type is
that they are cable-free apart from the lead between the iCom and the receiver.

I think the problem with the shoe type is that there is a cable leading from
the ear, which could get in the way. Also the iCom can, unless it's overridden
when the Euro socket is in use, also be used with the phone at the same time.
The iCom can be paired with up to 8 simultaneous devices if it has the latest,
open firmware. Phonak has released their firmware source to outside developers
which is interesting.

Anyway, yes; I was slightly wrong about the transmitter. You're correct, they
af FM rather than Blue Tooth.

Lynne